- Associate Director, Center for Advanced Innovation in Agriculture
"As Associate Director for CAIA, I strive to work with the CAIA leadership to facilitate activities that foster cross disciplinary connections among the affiliated faculty and beyond with the ultimate goals of enhancing funding success and addressing societal needs."
My research focuses on multi-scale understanding the environmental occurrence, fate, and impact of anthropogenic organic contaminants in aquatic and soil systems. I bring expertise in trace level organic contaminant analysis of complex environmental matrixes. I am actively engaged in developing undergraduate teaching curriculum that infuses data science into environmental science.
- SmartFarm Innovation Network™:
- Controlled Environment Agriculture Innovation Center
- SmartTechnologies for Crop and the Green Industries
- Data Analytics, Decisions, and Machine Learning for Food, Agriculture, Communities, and Health Systems