CAIA Graduate Student Affiliate Group
Our Leadership Team for 2023-2024
Bio ItemShannon Bradley , bio
Being a CAIA member means being part of a larger network of students and faulty with a drive for innovation and collaboration.
Bio ItemVirell To , bio
I joined CAIA during my first semester at VT which helped me a lot in meeting new people with similar interests (and different ones). My involvement at CAIA also introduced me to many advancements in the agricultural sector and I am grateful for the friends and professional connections I made. It means a lot for a new comer like me.
Bio ItemShikhar Poudel , bio
The CAIA community is a platform to learn and share about smart technologies in agriculture.
Bio ItemSabrina Amorim , bio
I believe that being part of CAIA will allow me to become a leader in precision agriculture, and not only help farmers in the US but also inspire young leaders in other countries.
We are an official VT Student Organization!
The CAIA Graduate Student Affiliates are looking to grow! This is a newly formed group looking to operate within CAIA while interacting with students across different departments and research focuses. If you are a graduate student with research or learning interests that fall within CAIA's focus and want to become involved with the Graduate Student Affiliates, sign up below.
We look forward to continued growth as a multidisciplinary group of young professionals!
- Unius Arinaitwe, School of Plant and Environmental Sciences
- Roja Kaveh Garna, Biological Systems Engineering
- Samson Adeoye, Agricultural, Leadership, and Community Education
- Camryn Cook, Food Science and Technology
- Nicole Nunoo, Agricultural Leadership, and Community Education
- Jama Coartney, Agricultural Leadership, and Community Education
- Claire Murphy, Food Science and Technology
- Shannon Bradley, Entomology
- Ye Bi, School of Animal Sciences
- Rebekah Miller, Food Science and Technology
- Lisa McCormick, Agricultural, Leadership, and Community Education
- David Smilnak, Agricultural, Leadership, and Community Education
- Sabrina Amorim, School of Animal Sciences
- Barbara Roqueto dos Reis, School of Animal Sciences
- Dhiraj Srivastava, School of Plant and Environmental Sciences
- Jordan Allen, Food Science and Technology