Education and Training
Rise to land-grant university preeminence for graduate interdisciplinary research training for agricultural and food systems at the nexus of life science, digital and physical sciences.
Be a premier workforce cross-training resource for agriculture and life sciences technology applications and development.
- Recognized as a premier university for educating students in agricultural innovation and technology
- Students showcase talents in integrated data analytics and technology skills applicable across the agriculture and food system
- Graduates are highly recruited for academic, corporate, and public service positions
- Alumni rise to national prominence in leadership and academic and corporate research and management
- Recognized as a pipeline for Virginia’s agriculture and food systems technology workforce, assisting through practical training in relevant topic areas and technical skills.
CAIA affiliates research impact
Article ItemCAIA Lightning Talk: North American Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture (NACTA) Recap , article
Faculty fellow, Eric Kaufman (ALCE) held a lightning talk showcasing the students who participated in the NACTA conference and their experiences.Date: 09/26/2022