Industry and Partnership
Translate basic and applied research in plant, animal, environmental, and food systems into innovations for data science and technologies to address agriculture challenges in all regions of Virginia and beyond.
Engage ANR industry, commodity groups, policy and regulatory agencies, and communities as external partners.
Leverage Virginia initiatives to expand partnerships
- Stakeholders recognize the research supporting the innovations
- Unbiased information increases stakeholder trust in technology evaluation and decisions
- Training and communications disseminate the value and process to stakeholders
- Stakeholders are involved and perspective is included in process
- Technological needs, socioeconomic barriers and threats that limit capacity for decisions, adoption, and economic growth are identified early
- Commonwealth CyberInitiative
- GO Virginia
- Virginia Innovation Center
Organizations interested in learning more about being involved with the Center for Advanced Innovation in Agriculture (CAIA) should complete the form below. We will respond quickly to your message.